Friday, March 29, 2013

BFN

BFN means Big Fat No - and that was the result of my blood test. The IVF failed.

We went for the blood test at 9am and our doctor did not call us until after 4pm. The wait was torture but finally finding out turned out to be not much better. I was very upset. We were very upset. Crying and expressing my feelings about this seems to bring more crying and more feelings. I informed everyone who was waiting for the news that the wait was over. But, I did not take any phone calls - only text messages. I can't talk about it at this point. I'm absolutely devastated.

We were the ideal candidates. We had a 65% chance of success. We had a textbook stimulation, retrieval, fertilization and transfer. What the hell happened??? There were 2 in there - I just can't understand why one little Embryo could not attach. Did I do something wrong?? Do we have more problems that we did not realize? So many questions. So sad.

But, at least we still have 4 frozen embryos.

We are trying again as soon as possible.

We are not giving up. 

A time for everything and everything in its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment