My bed rest ended today. I took advantage of my freedom to move around, get out of the house and stretch my legs a bit. I thought my bed rest would be a real challenge, but that was not the case. The reason for this is because of my wonderful friends. Each day brought phone calls, text messages and a new visitor coming by to keep me company and full of yummy food. It was absolutely wonderful and I am so blessed to have such sweet and compassionate friends in my life. I can't imagine going through all of this and not talking to anyone about it. I truly believe it is why this process has not been as hard as I imagined it was going to be.
A very big thank you goes out to Jennifer, Lauren, Heather and Stephanie for coming over and making my days on bed rest fun! And, a big thank you goes out to Jeff for his continued patience with me during this time and for picking up the slack while I'm out of commission.
I have an appointment tomorrow (Monday) to do blood work - no answers yet. Friday is the day that we find out if "Elton and John" are sticking around for a while. Thanks again to Lauren for my Embryo Nicknames and the many, many jokes that spawned from that.
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment