We've introduced solid foods to Andrew and he is adjusting to it quite nicely. We, on the other hand, are having trouble getting used to the new smells in the diapers that are enough to absolutely clear a room. How can such a small little thing do so much damage to a diaper? Anyway, I digress... Jeff was feeding Andrew the other day and it was really the first time that Jeff took the entire solid-food feeding from start to finish. I knew it would be fun to watch because our kiddo likes to grab at the spoon which is often full of food and then take his baby-food ridden hands and rub them on his face or reach out to grab anything in front of him. I think the pictures actually tell a better story than I can.
Yes, that is baby food from nose to chest. I think his eyes are saying -
"Um, mom - maybe you should take over..."
The grabbing spoon issue...
All in all - it was a great success. He seems to finally like everything we are giving him. Now as we feed him, he makes this YUMMM sound for every..single...bite. It's a hoot. I'll get it on video to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment