6 months ago today, my life completely changed. I was blessed with a once in a lifetime chance to meet an amazing and extraordinary child who would change me in ways that I can't even put in to words. Andrew Grayson Walker brings such joy and excitement to anyone that he is around. I realize that I'm completely biased because I'm his mom, but I can honestly say that I've never seen such a happy baby. From 6 weeks on, he was constantly smiling and from 11 weeks on, he was constantly laughing. He is a child that seems to be able to find humor in every single situation. Being around that kind of happiness is contagious. That type of happiness makes you excited to live life to the fullest, use each day to make something of yourself and touch the lives of others in a good way. All of this is due to that little boy. I love so much about him and enjoy watching as he transitions in to each new phase of life. Thank you God for giving us such an amazing gift that I will love with all that I am, forever. I love you Drewster!

November 25, 2009 at 1:33pm - We Finally Meet!
5 Days Old and Sleeping With Daddy
One Month Old - Christmas Day & "The Rash"
2 Months Old - The Smiles Have Arrived
3 Months Old - "The Balding Phase"
4 Months Old - The Exploring Begins
5 Months Old - Planning His Takeover
6 Months Old - Life Does Not Get Much Better Than This
Happy 6 Months Andrew!
Mommy and Daddy love you so much!
It's hard to believe the boys are getting so big! He is precious!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Libby