Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day

Note: I wrote this yesterday afternoon and posted pictures that I had taken in the morning. The snow did not stop until this morning - so the pictures just did not do it justice. I've added a few more so you can see the "before and after" effects.

We woke up to a beautiful snow-covered yard this morning and it has not stopped snowing yet. It's amazing that in the 2.5 months that Andrew has been alive, we have had 3 or 4 different snow-days. Considering we live in Texas, this is not normal. It has snowed more in the last 2.5 months than it has in the 9 years I have lived here.

Here are some pictures...
 
Yesterday Picture: Snow after the first few hours. 


 
Updated Picture - Little bit thicker now!

  
Yesterday Picture: A view of our street.

  
 Updated Picture: Same view of street this morning.

Jeff and Andrew Yesterday Morning

 
Our house this morning. 

 
Yesterday Picture - Notice the Lounge Chairs and the table on the left part of the picture .

 
Updated Picture - Lounge Chairs and Table Now

These pictures were taken this morning - it kept snowing. Things are buried even deeper in the snow now.  The best part of the whole day is that Jeff's classes were canceled, which postponed his huge Microbiology test until next Tuesday. Woohoo... SNOW DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment