Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Babies

Since Andrew arrived, my poor dogs have been put on the back burner and I can assure you they are not liking it. They are begging for attention from us and barking if we pay a little too much attention to Andrew.  It's been a hard adjustment for them and we realize this so we try to over-compensate by pouring on treats and bones.We are very aware that this is counter productive, but these days we tend to look for the path of least resistance. It could be why we now have dogs that are in desperate need of a session with Cesar Milan.

However, I think we have hit a turning point. The dogs are now showing a little interest in Andrew. Prior to this, they were so stand-offish and scared of him that they kept a good distance. Not to mention his crying is an automatic doggy deterrent. I think we have good times coming. I'm looking forward to Andrew playing with Oscar and Cooper someday soon.

One big happy family!

1 comment: