Today is a special day. Today, my parents have been married for 36 years! As a married person and now a new mom, I'm even more impressed with them than I ever was. At times, marriage is very challenging, then put the additional stress of children on top of that - wow, that's a lot of work. I am so proud that they made it through the hard times and kept that commitment to each other in tact for 36 years. They should be so proud - it's an accomplishment that many people are not able to claim. I pray that someday Jeff and I will be celebrating our 36 years together as my mom and dad are now doing. Congratulations!
Here is a picture of Mom and Dad with me as a baby. Check out that Afro!
And, here is a picture from Christmas, 2009.
Love you mom and dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment