On a positive note, when the cradle cap came, the baby acne went away - almost completely. In my opinion, that's a great trade-off. We are still dealing with very dry skin and having to lotion his entire body 2 times a day. I keep waiting for him to enjoy that process. I know that I would love that kind of treatment. He will come around. But, for now, it's a scream fest.
Here are a few recent pictures of our fella.
We took this picture right before we left to go watch the first Cowboys Playoff Game against the Eagles. He did not get to stay in this long because he had a small diaper explosion and we had to "retire" his jersey for the night. But don't worry, we had a back-up Cowboys outfit in case of such a problem.
This picture is from the same night. Jeff and I are decked out in our Cowboys attire as well. We had a great time at Jennifer's house - even though Andrew slept the entire time...or maybe I should say BECAUSE Andrew slept the entire time.
The next few pictures are a glimpse in to our little morning ritual. Andrew plays with his Baby Gym while mommy washes bottles, shoves breakfast in her mouth and takes shooters of coffee while trying to pick up the house a little bit. He is such a cutie though, that I tend to spend a lot of time looking at him and taking video or pics.
This last picture is of Andrew trying out his Bumbo seat that Sharon gave to us. He seems to be a little young for it because he can't really hold up his head. But, we will keep trying. He really seems to like it - not as much as Jeff though - as you can see in the next picture.
Jeff is King Bumbo.
Our little guy is 7 weeks old now - seems like time is flying by. I love every day with him and I'm getting better at knowing what to do and what he likes and does not like. I really hope that I can learn to manage Andrew, time with hubby, working, cleaning, tennis, friendships and getting back in to shape. Right now, I can pretty much just manage him. Yikes!

No comments:
Post a Comment