Monday, November 1, 2010

Andrew's First Halloween

Here is the bottom line from Halloween - Andrew was a fierce Tiger. We left at 6:30 and made it to 6 houses. Andrew was given the chance to grab a piece of candy.  He grabbed chocolate at 4 of the 6 places (Snickers, Nestle Crunch, Heath Bar, KitKat - all good choices in my book). He held on to each piece of chocolate so tightly that they were melting through the wrapper. At 2 places he "accidentally" grabbed candy that was not chocolate - a Sucker at the first and some Skittles at the second. He promptly threw those pieces of candy to the ground. I picked them up and gave them back to him and he promptly threw them on the ground again. So, what I've learned from this is that my sweet baby truly understands that if it's not chocolate - what's the point. I agree kiddo...I agree.

2 comments:

  1. It's Tigger!!!! That is one happy looking baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, definitely Tigger.
    -Cool Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete