Friday, March 26, 2010

4 Months Old and Ready To Rumble

Andrew is officially 4 months old --- yesterday. Today, we went to the doctor to have his well-visit and get some vaccines that are never fun to watch or fun to deal with in the car on the way home. But, the band-aids are pretty darn cute as they cover his big chubby legs.

One thing to note - I've been planning to take pictures of this appointment for a while. I wanted to get a picture of Andrew on the scale and with his doctor. I was very prepared for this and even remembered to bring the camera. However, one trick to making all this happen is to make sure the camera is charged. So, I have no pictures on the camera from the event, but I have one on my phone. I will need Jeff to help me get it transferred to the computer. I'm not as technologically savvy with the  Crack-Berry as others are.

Anyway, back to his appointment...here are the new stats for our fella:

Weight: 15 pounds, 11 ounces - 75th Percentile
Height: 25 Inches - 75th Percentile
Head Size: 97th Percentile

Let's be real about this - there was no way this kid was going to end up with a small head. Jeff and I both have heads that look like we ate other people's heads. We wear large hats - to say it nicely. SO, it's no wonder that our child has a big...um...brain.

But the doctor also said that Andrew's motor skills are very advanced for his age and that he is "exceptionally strong" - I think Jeff actually beat his chest with pride as that statement was made. He was ready to text his other friends that had baby boys and challenge them to a baby-vs-baby throwdown. In my opinion, Andrew has that in the bag!

We also learned that we will be introducing fruit and vegetables to his diet. We plan to start this on Sunday. I'm very excited to catch this event on video. I have a feeling that the responses we will get from his first bite of broccoli will be priceless. Fingers crossed that he likes it!

Here are some pictures of our guy over the last month.

Notice all the drool? He is not very happy in this picture.

Hanging out in his Pack-N-Play

In his Bumbo Again.

Hanging out with Jennifer after a workout - 
I can't resist putting that visor on him sideways like he is a gangster. 

We were in a room of over 100 people and he 
did not stir for the first hour that we were there.  





No comments:

Post a Comment