As the time continues to fly by, I find myself so wrapped up in life and work and marriage and the wonderful time that I get to spend with Andrew. I almost did not notice how much he has become a big boy now. We have full blown conversations and he understands everything that I say. We talk like we are buddies. We negotiate to satisfy each of our needs and wants. But, mostly we have a lot of fun together.
This stage that he is in is overwhelmingly amazing to me. I understand most of his words and how he communicates. What seems like gibberish to others is very clear to me. That's how I know our bond. We are thick as thieves and I absolutely love it.
I still continue to miss and long for the times when he was a little tiny baby and he would be so calm and quiet and we would just stare at each other. But, I would never trade the little guy I have now who races me to the mailbox, throws a ball with me and gives me genuine hugs and kisses.
Being a mom to that amazing boy is the best experience ever.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment