Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Andrew And The Hat

My parents came in to town this weekend to spend some time with us. And, when I say us.. I mean Andrew. They are so enthralled with him and are amazed at how much he grows and learns in the short time they are away from him. As much as they told me that they did not want to leave, I don't think I could have paid them to stay. They were absolutely worn out from my kiddo. He is a handful and has non-stop energy. He is obsessed with them and insists that they are involved in all aspects of his day. Hard for them - but a vacation for me!

At one point in the weekend, my dad gave Andrew his hat to play with. Well, this started a bit of an obsession with "the hat". Andrew adored wearing it and running around with it covering his eyes.

A few pics from the hat moments...
This is when it began... at the park.





 The next day...it started again.



He thought it was hilarious!
We will miss Granny (pronounced nannneee by Andrew) and Pappy very much. Can't wait to see them again! I have a feeling it will be sooner than later - they are as obsessed with him as he is with "the hat".

No comments:

Post a Comment