Thursday, July 28, 2011

Girls Night Out

On a rare occasion, I get dressed up and head out on the town with a few girlfriends. Just a few weeks ago, Lauren and I decided to go see Horrible Bosses and then find some live music. I am a huge fan of Horrible Bosses. I thought it was a fantastic movie and it had me laughing the entire time. It's raunchy humor for sure, but I found myself sad to see it end. Now, seeing a movie at the "Drinking Theater" always has a way of making things funnier so I'm not sure how much I would have enjoyed it without the wine.

We met up with Jennifer after the movie and went to a bar to listen to some live music. We had more fun people-watching than actually listening to the band. Seems to be the case as I get older.


Night ended with the girls at around 1am and I could not resist a 'late-night Taquito run' at Whataburger. I brought home Taquitos for me and for Jeff (in case he was still awake). Turns out he was which is a really good thing because if he had been asleep, I would have completely devoured his Taquito as well. Saved myself about 20 minutes of an additional guilt-trip.

I love Girl's Night Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment