Monday, July 11, 2011

Sprinkler Fun

While we were visiting my parents, my mom bought Andrew a little kiddy pool and a sprinkler that shoots balls in the air. We were really happy that he liked it. It took a bit to warm up to but once he got used to it, he had a great time. I feel confident that the babbling and screaming with joy was accurately translated in the captions.

"Why is this water hitting me on the head? Make it stop!"
"Wait a minute - this thing shoots balls in the air? I guess a little water in my face is ok."
"Bravo! - Clap, Clap - This is my new favorite toy!"

"I've never been so happy in my whole life. This Sprinkler Completes Me."
"Ok, I'm done. Daddy go get this ball while I jump in the pool."
"Ahhh, this is the life! I love retirement."

No comments:

Post a Comment