 |
| Day 1 |
Andrew hit his 18 month mark on May 25th. It's amazing to me that it has only been a year and a half since we met this amazing baby boy. At the same time, I can say that it feels like time is flying by and just yesterday he was this tiny little baby. I remember his first smile, his first bath, his first time with solid foods like they were all just yesterday. I remember when I realized that I have an extremely happy baby that could spend his entire life laughing and never get tired of it. I also remember when I realized that my very happy baby was going to be extremely independent with a strong personality. We are so blessed to have the child that we do. He is a very good baby. He is lovable, playful, intelligent and has, by far, the cutest round belly that he sticks out when he walks.
 |
| 6 Months Old |
I've never loved anything the way that I love Andrew. It's so pure and unconditional. He is the light of my life. I can honestly say that the decisions I make for my life today revolve around whether I'd be proud for Andrew to know I made that decision and be proud if he made the same decision as an adult. That type of accountability is good to have and it keeps the message to him strong and consistent.
 |
| 1 Year |
As I watch him grow and evolve in to the boy and then man that he will be, I am so filled with excitement for the future. That being said, I want to freeze time to stop him from getting so big so fast. He is ready to take on the world and ready to do it on his terms. I am going to have to remain strong and consistent in my lessons and teachings to him because he is a sponge just taking it all in and waiting for his chance to experience it.
 |
| 18 Months Old - Still Laughing! |
I thank God every day for this boy. He changed my life at the core and I can't be more grateful for that. He is my love, my inspiration and the key to this family. He keeps us strong, keeps us working towards a better life and he keeps us focused on what matters most. We are a family. A family that keeps laughing, keeps learning and keeps wanting to enjoy even the smallest and most sincere moments together. That is the priority.
Mommy and Daddy are very proud to be your parents and we can't wait to see what each new day brings with you in our lives.We love you Andrew Grayson Walker!
No comments:
Post a Comment