I made a decision today. Hands on hips.
No drum roll is necessary because it's rather boring.
Basically, I've decided that I'm starting another blog.
My reason for starting this blog was to have something that Andrew could look back on and see our family and life as he was growing up. Pictures of him, updates on him and fun stories of our family and what life is like with us as the years go by. Kind of a 'baby book' for non-crafty people like myself.
I will continue this. I love writing this blog and posting pictures and updating friends and family on my favorite people in the whole world.
But, there is an entirely 'other' side of me that tends to want to ramble on and on about things that have nothing to do with our family. I have held off time and time again on putting these types of things on our family blog because it has nothing to do with us as a whole.
In true Sesame Street fashion, my new blog is called TwinkleThink.blogspot.com. For those of you who don't have the pleasure of watching Sesame Street 5 times a week, Twinkle Thinking is from a segment called Abby's Flying Fairy School. Each episode the group is called on to solve a problem and to do so they must put their heads together and Twinkle Think.
The SesameStreet website says: During each "twinkle think" moment the characters use logic, reasoning, and a helping hand as they think out loud and analyze information to find innovative solutions to their problems.
I can't promise logic or reasoning but maybe a few innovative solutions.
For those people (like my mom) who think I'm already entirely too open about my life, this new blog may be the very last thing you want to read. I will likely use 'creative language, self-deprecating humor, make fun of people and pick on my husband."
For those of you who are just here to look at the pictures...here is a cute picture of my kiddo using chopsticks. :-)
Friday, June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment