Andrew turned 9 months on August 25th and we had his 9 month well-visit this morning. He is absolutely perfect. He is growing like a healthy baby boy should and we have no problems at all.
His height: 28.5 Inches (70th Percentile)
His weight: 21 pds, 14 oz (75th Percentile)
His Head: Off the charts - I still believe that is because his brain is huge. :-) I will always believe that.
We were heading out of the office and I stopped to make his 12 month appointment but he wanted no part of that... He decided he was going to go ahead and start heading home. He actually crawled all the way out the door and in to the hallway. If we let him, he would have crawled all the way to the elevator.

As a celebration of our day at the Dr's office, we went to have breakfast as a family. This morning, we went to Whataburger...my favorite. Anyone who knows anything about me and my pregnancy knows that while I was pregnant, I ate an enormous amount of Whataburger Taquitos - it was my one big craving and I indulged in that craving at least 3 times a week. We joked that Andrew was actually made of taquitos. So, I'm a very proud mom as I say that today, my child ate a taquito! Not exactly the entire thing, but he ate the eggs out of it. We were under the impression that we could not feed eggs to Andrew until he was at least 1 year old - however, the paperwork from today's visit said otherwise. So, we jumped at the chance to let him try it. And, of course - he is a huge fan of the Whataburger Taquito. Big Shocker, I know.


He looks like a little boy to me now, not a little baby anymore. He is so much fun and such a sweet little boy. The last 9 months have been amazing and each day I learn something new about my baby boy. I'm stuck between the "can't wait for him to get bigger" and "wish he would never change" mindsets. The brightest light in my life. I love my Andrew Grayson Walker!
That picture of Andrew and Jeff cracks me up because Andrew looks NOTHING like him. :) He is so very YOU through and through! He's adorable!
ReplyDelete