Sunday, July 14, 2013

HCG Levels

All HCG levels are in...

Here is where we stand:
11 days post Embryo Transfer - 662
14 days post Embryo Transfer - 2,475
17 days post Embryo Transfer - 8,246

The numbers look great... and high!

We have some fear/trepidation that we may be expecting twins, but we will manage either way. We knew it was a risk and we are prepared to manage that situation with the proper amount of excitement and exhaustion.

I've been putting together my pros and cons list for twins. I can argue that either situation is wonderful. For now, my mindset is that we are having one baby. One healthy, happy baby. From there, I don't care.

The sonogram is scheduled for July 29th - which seems forever away.

For now, boy am I pregnant. 6 weeks pregnant and I'm already being hit with a freight truck of nausea, very sore chest and an overwhelming need to sleep 2 hours during the day and go to bed by 9pm. Welcome to the 1st trimester!



No comments:

Post a Comment