Friday, August 24, 2012

Sprinkler Park


The first three days of our vacation were to my parent's house. While we were there, my mom and I took Andrew to the Sprinkler Park right by their house. He wanted nothing to do with the sprinklers and insisted we play on the playground instead. It takes him a while to get comfortable with new things and this was absolutely no exception. We were there for an hour and it took almost 30 minutes (and my mom getting drenched) before he embraced the sprinklers. The story can be seen through the pictures.

Swimsuit - Check. Water Shoes - Check. Cool Sunglasses - Check. Sprinkler - No way dude. Safe here in the playground.
I'm looking toward the sprinklers - but I don't want to go near them. I'm perfectly content burning rubber on this grasshopper.
Granny has decided that even though Andrew won't play in the sprinklers - she will.
Not sure what to think about Granny playing in the sprinklers. Still hanging on the sides being safe.
Granny is officially drenched. But, Andrew is definitely intrigued.
He decides that he should join her.
Then he decides he does not need her. He can take on this sprinkler all by himself.
Getting more and more brave.

Totally soaking it in. I'm the Sprinkler King.


No comments:

Post a Comment