It is as wonderful as people say. It's addicting and fun. The "professional photographer" comes out in everyone who picks up the camera and starts to play around with it. And, we did not even go top of the line. We bought what I consider to be a great starter camera for us. The Nikon D3100 was our choice and I am thrilled! So, get ready for some great pics. Here are just a few from the first day.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
New Camera
I've been experiencing camera frustration for several years now. I'll go through the ups and downs of reviews and feedback and finally breakdown and buy a camera. Then, within 30 days, I realize I don't like it. For one reason or another, it does not fit my needs. Usually I just keep the camera and gripe about it until I get bored with even using it. However, at Christmas I bought a camera and was so unhappy with the picture quality that I actually returned it. I went for months putting off the process of buying another camera. So many memory-making-photo-capturing moments slipped away because we had no camera to record the moments. The blog went by the wayside because I had no camera to get good shots. Well, that has changed. I FINALLY broke down and moved away from the point-and-shoot cameras to the SLR style. And, like the day after I got my king-sized bed... I said, what the heck took me so long to do this!?!
It is as wonderful as people say. It's addicting and fun. The "professional photographer" comes out in everyone who picks up the camera and starts to play around with it. And, we did not even go top of the line. We bought what I consider to be a great starter camera for us. The Nikon D3100 was our choice and I am thrilled! So, get ready for some great pics. Here are just a few from the first day.
It is as wonderful as people say. It's addicting and fun. The "professional photographer" comes out in everyone who picks up the camera and starts to play around with it. And, we did not even go top of the line. We bought what I consider to be a great starter camera for us. The Nikon D3100 was our choice and I am thrilled! So, get ready for some great pics. Here are just a few from the first day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment