Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Driving my kiddo crazy.

The daycare was hosting another night out for the parents so I was bringing Andrew to daycare Friday night from 7pm-10pm where he was going to get pizza, play with his friends and stay up late (8:30 vs 7pm). I bathed him and put him in his jammies and then pulled out the camera. Now that I know that Andrew will smile on command, I tend to follow him around with the camera and as you can see from the last pic...drive him nuts.

Andrew smiling for Mommy with Graham Crackers in his mouth.
I can't smile right now - I have to pull every toy out of my toy chest.
Ok, I'll smile again - No problem.
Seriously, stop following me around with the camera. I can't take it anymore.

 It was at this point that I put the camera up for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment