1. Today marks the 1st time since Andrew started daycare that he will make it an entire week! I'm thrilled about that. I'm taking it to mean that some of these battles we have had over the last 3 months are going to come to an end. Goodbye Ear Infections!
2. I had an appointment with my hairdresser today and have a new "do" - no more roots and I can actually see without having to move hair out of the way to do so. It's amazing how having your hair done can instantly make you feel better. Thanks Peyton!
3. The daycare is hosting a 'date night' this evening to make up for all the snow days that they were closed. So, we have 'free' childcare tonight from 7pm-10pm. Not sure what we will do and if we will do anything, but I'm still excited about it.
4.
5. Jeff got his test grade back for the first official test in nursing school and my genius husband made a 92!
There are tons of things to be thankful for, even in these very stressful times. We have a sign in our house that says:
"Remember The Day's Blessings - Forget The Day's Troubles"
Today, I intend to do that.

No comments:
Post a Comment