Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Andrew's Cabinet

When we were home visiting my parents, my mom let Andrew play in one of her kitchen cabinets. It was a Tupperware cabinet and it was perfect for him, meaning there was nothing he could break or throw and cause any significant damage.


When we got home, he was expecting a similar offering in our kitchen. So, I started looking around in our cabinets and found one that I figured would work great for him. I moved out one or two things that could hurt if they were accidentally hurled through the air in my direction - not like that would ever happen. 

Now the sad thing is that once he got everything cleared out of his special new cabinet, I started to notice what he was actually sitting in the middle of - beer koozies for cans, beer koozies for bottles, shot glasses, shot glasses shaped as Santa Clause and a few Tupperware pieces that I threw in the cabinet to keep him interested.

So, now when I say to people that having a baby REALLY changed our lives - this is proof. I actually had a cabinet dedicated to keeping beer cold.
His favorite item from the cabinet was a shot glass from my bachelorette party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment