Sunday, June 13, 2010

Andrew's First Swim

Yesterday was the perfect day to introduce Andrew to the pool. Jeff turned the pool heater on yesterday morning to get it warmed up a little. I played tennis and when I got back Jeff and I watched the World Cup USA vs UK game and then it was time to go swimming! Lathered in 100 SPF, a "swimming diaper", a cool hat and a raft, we hit the door with a child who had no idea what was coming. But as usual, he was all smiles.

I was in charge of video and camera while Daddy and Andrew got in the pool. Turns out - Andrew is a huge fan of the pool. No tears, lots of splashing and even some laid back relaxing time on his new raft. We definitely have a water-baby on our hands. We are thrilled! Here are some pics of Andrew's first time in the pool.
Jeff putting Andrew in to the raft for the first time. 

A little look of uncertainty - but it passed pretty quickly. 
Yep - He likes it.
Laid back on the raft "just chillin"
All done!

We had a great time in the pool and the first time swimming was a huge success!

No comments:

Post a Comment