Friday, November 30, 2012

3 Years Old!

My baby boy is 3 years old. I have no clue where the time has gone but it's been such a wonderful and fun experience. I am so excited to continue to watch him grow in to the person he is going to be.


My heart belongs to this little guy. He brings so much joy and balance to my life. He is as sweet as he looks and laughs all the time. He is an amazing little guy and I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I'm not letting him go.


 Granny and Pappy were in town for Thanksgiving and stayed a few days longer to celebrate his birthday with us. On the morning of his birthday, we let Andrew choose his breakfast. He, of course, chose McDonald's - not for the breakfast but for the huge indoor play area. He had a wonderful time. 



We decided to have a very small gathering for his birthday. Family and his best friend from school, Carter. His friendship with Carter is so unique and they are the best of buddies. We knew that having Carter at his birthday would make it perfect.





We had a small celebration at the house with cookie cake and presents. Then, the group piled in to cars and headed over to the Indoor Safari Park. Andrew and Carter ran around like crazy kids jumping from one event to the next. The adults watched patiently as these two wore themselves out.

Dad's and Boys Playing Air Hockey

He had the best time for his birthday. He was able to spend the day with Mommy, Daddy, Granny, Pappy, Mamaw, Aunt Jennifer and Mr. Brad along with Carter, Mr. Tim and Mrs. Ashley (Carter's parents).

Happy Birthday Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment