Things have been very quiet on the blog front around here. Mostly because our family camera bit the dust. Back when Andrew was about 3 months old, a bottle of milk was in my purse for an afternoon feeding. The beauty of Avent Bottles - they leak. The milk turned over in my purse and soaked our camera. It still worked - for the most part - for almost 2 more years. Although, to see your pictures, you had to look through a very cloudy screen of old milk. It was gross - but I was not going to spend several more hundred dollars to get a new camera when the one I had would work just fine. Well - those days are done. The camera gave up.
I bought a new camera and it should arrive today. I'm thrilled!
In the meantime, here are a few pictures of my kiddo from my mom's camera.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment