Friday, December 17, 2010

More Christmas Pics

I've hinted around with a few pictures here and there from our Christmas Photo session that we took in September...yes, September. At noon, outside, still in the 90's. We were hot and sticky but the process was fast and we were back in the car heading home within an hour. I used this photographer one time before and was not extremely satisfied with our results but wanted to give her one last try before I switched to someone new and closer (she is an hour drive - but cheap so I was willing to make that long haul). This will be our last session with this photographer and the hunt is on for a new photographer.

However, we had a great time and she (Chunky Monkey Photography) was so nice. They are just not the style of picture that I'm good with long-term. I am really glad we were able to get these taken and have some great memories and some great pictures from 2010!

Here are a few shots that she captured that I thought were cute/ok:





Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the importance and stress of Christmas card pictures! I stress over it every year. I did love your card and enjoyed your pica that u posted. Her job was easy with such a precious subject to capture!!

    ReplyDelete